Best time to get a new 15' Mustang?

Hello everybody!

I was wondering when the best time of the year would be to buy a new Mustang, or car in general I suppose?

I heard that some car companies have specials during October and November to get rid of the old lot or something like that. Is that true?

My husband and I have the money and means to get one now, but if waiting 2 months will save us $5,000 or give us better buying options like "0 apr for _________ months", should we wait?

I know a lot of those deals have terrible after effects like "0 apr blah blah", but after that timeframe is up, they hit you with a crazy rate. Does that sound accurate?

My husband is looking into getting a 2015 GT with most of the upgrade options (Track package... I think that's about it really).

Any advice or help you can give us is appreciated.

Thank you so much for your time!

Oh, and what do you guys pay for insurance if you don't mind me asking?

My husband is 23/M in Houston (area) Tx. Clean record.

submitted by YnaffiT19
[link] [2 comments]

source: Mustang Forums http://ift.tt/1HcL3Oj

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire