mercredi 4 mai 2016

UPDATES For mustang project

Once I had modified the pypes tail pipes for the passenger side I realized that I did not have to the electrical for the fuel tank sending unit. Bummer, but no biggie that electrical section was messed with pretty bad by the previous owner and I cleaned it up to make it better.


Today I placed an order from Late Model Restoration for a few items I hope to see here in the near future. Can't wait to keep kicking on this project.


Other plans coming up. I plan on showing how to rebuild the 8.8 inch rear end in my car. The 8.8 possi-traction rear end is not the original rear end from my 1979 mustang I upgraded years ago when the 7.5 inch gave out on me in Texas. Bearing went out at 75 mph on the interstate. Not a cool thing to happen and smoke was barreling out of the back of the car. I barely made it to a friends house. When the bearing go out everything misaligns and your gears no longer mesh together. Your gears will start colliding and teeth will start breaking apart. I love dealing with LMR they have excellent support and they are quick to assist if there is an issue. They also offer a veterans discount.




source: Fox Body Mustang Restoration http://bit.ly/1SMLqZ2

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire